BEN’S BLOG: ‘Israel – The Final Cut’
The Elephant in The Room: Will you feel safe there?
Unequivocally; Yes. At no point did we feel nervous. Security is everywhere and to be honest; WHO ARE WE NOW TO TALK ANYWAY?
- Fabulous weather
- Warm water and beautiful beaches
- Excellent quality + choice of food wherever you go
- Flight time only about 4 hours
- You aren’t in The Lake District or The Caribbean. The locals need to be engaged, by you, before they are going to smile or enter conversation.
- Everything is at the expensive end of the scale.
I would say though, that to summarise, Tel Aviv, outside of London, is the greatest (and it is Great) city I have ever visited. It offers ALL and has a WONDERFUL ENERGY.
In other news:
We thank The Shooter Family for inviting us to their wonderful Barmitzvah. Last night’s party was super-glam and included Brazilian Dancing Girls and even too, Dancing Zebras..! Everyone was asked to wear white and I ended up looking rather like The Michelin Man.!! Our trip ended on an extra high today though, when Belinda and myself, Cheapskates Extraordinaire, managed to blag our way into the British Airways VIP Lounge… WATCH AND LEARN, BLOG..!
Over and out, B x