1) Shakespeare I think people only say they like his work to try and sound sophisticated.
2) Harry Potter Mindless and unrelenting drivel.
3) Anything containing Coconut (except Chicken Kormas).
4) Period Dramas I lose interest in them instantaneously.
5) Princess Diana What, exactly, was her redeeming feature, Blog?
6) Lobster Fiddly to open when you are hungry. Tastes rubbery. And sooo expensive.
7) Oscar winning films in recent years Purely politically-correct point-scorers.
8) Beans. ANYTHING containing them The food of The Devil.
9) The Beatles Wallies. And just not very good music.
10) Fuerteventura A windy and baron desert.
In other news:
Ha-Kovshim St 48, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel WEB SITE. They know how to cook a Chicken Schnitzel (NAP) in Israel. And this is the place the locals come to eat theirs. Home-cooked fries (NB). Starters; lacklustre. But desserts good. BIG PORTIONS. 7.5
Over and out, B x