1. Job title
2. Who would be your four ideal dinner party guests?
I haven’t had them round for dinner yet so they stay the same. Becks, Arnie, Federer, Nicole Scherzinger
3. Best personal sporting achievement
I peaked in year 6. Gutted! I won the London 7-a-side Touch rugby tournament. That, or my 17 minutes of fame in front of 3,217 people against AFC Wimbledon in their early days
4. If you could attend any sporting event what would it be?
1966 World Cup Final. I’m not sure we’ll ever make one again in my lifetime
5. Who is the office joker?
“He who shall not be named”
6. Worst bet you have ever had?
I’ve backed many a horse which has fallen at the first. Any football bet
7. Favourite restaurant
Le Chat Noir, Marrakech or any decent steak restaurant in Argentina
8. Favourite sporting venue
Loftus Road or The Griffin Sports Ground aka Parklife’s new home pitch!
9. What team do you support?
10. Pet hates