With the new jumps season now in full stride, punters everywhere will be striving for every single advantage they can have against the bookmakers as we head into the busy Christmas racing period, before turning to next year’s Cheltenham Festival.
Star are giving you the chance to do just that by winning a copy of Andy Gibson’s new book – A Modern Form Book: The Cheltenham Trail 2020! (retail value £33.90).
This hardback takes readers through the 2019/2020 National Hunt season as viewed by members of Gibson’s Cheltenham Trail website thecheltenhamtrail.co.uk. Featuring forewords from Philip Hobbs and Mick Fitzgerald, the lucky winner will also benefit from added stories, strategies and philosophies, not to mention previews and reviews throughout the winter culminating in a review of the the 2020 Cheltenham Festival – a potent source of information to have given that 10 winners at this year’s Festival ran at the previous year’s meeting.
In 400+ pages:
- When the Market Moves In The Wrong Direction
- The Sizing John Strategy
- Spotting The Obvious And Not So Obvious
- The Challenger Du Luc Strategy
- Track Bias At Cheltenham
- The Voy Por Ustedes Strategy
- Pounds, Lengths And Ratings
- Questioning A Stellar performance
Andy Gibson is a previous #BettingPeople interviewee. How many episodes were there in his interview? Find out on the #BettingPeople index CLICK HERE.
To enter, simply email email@example.com with your answer.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) Over 18 only
(2) No purchase necessary
(3) Winner will be drawn at random from all successful entries
(4) Closing date Friday 27 November 2020 at 6pm
(5) Usual Star terms and conditions apply.